SAQA Unit Standard 10983
Participate in the implementation and utilisation of equity related processes NQF Level 4, 5 Credits
Find out more about this course:
The SABPP HRM Employment Equity module is a building block towards SAQA Qualification 49691 (67463): Further Education and Training Certificate: Human Resource Management and Practices Support, NQF Level 04. It is intended for persons who are, or seek to be specialists in human resources management. Persons who have completed this unit standard successfully will have the skills to participate in the development and implementation of an organisation’s equity relate plans and policies, to communicate these plans and policies to stakeholders and to contribute to their monitoring and evaluation.
Participate in the implementation and utilisation of equity related processes
- Participate in the development of relevant equity related plans and policies.
- Communicate equity related plans and policies to stakeholders.
- Participate in the implementation of agreed equity related plans and policies.
Contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of equity related plans and policies.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Credits Earned: 5
- Proficiency in English, on an NQF level 3.
- Mathematical literacy NQF level 3.
- Computer literacy NQF level 3.
Who should attend the training?
- Those working towards the SABPP Level 4 HR Qualification.
- Line Managers, Supervisors and Managers.
- Human Resource Practitioners and Managers.
- Skills Development Facilitators (SDF).
- Those wishing to improve their knowledge and understanding of Employment Equity policies and procedures.
How does one obtain the Employment Equity Module?
- Enrol for the Employment Equity Module.
- Complete the module either through class attendance or distance learning.
- Compile and submit a portfolio of evidence for assessment.
- Qualify in the Employment Equity Module.
SAQA Qualification 49691 (67463): Further Education and Training Certificate: Human Resource Management and Practices Support NQF Level 04