SAQA Unit Standard 120388.
(Supervise a project team of a small project to deliver project objectives. NQF Level 5, 14 Credits)
Find out more about this course:
This programme is ideal for those working as a leader/supervisor or middle management who are in charge of teams and projects involving small teams and projects in any sector. Effective management of teams and Project Management forms an integral component of any business and contributes to successful teams and the success of the business.
• Duration: 3 days
• Credits: 14
- NQF Level 4/Grade 12 or equivalent
What is in it for me?
- Gains a formal qualification in supervision.
- Credits towards a full qualification.
- Improves skills in managing and leading a team in the working environment successfully.
- Improves employability.
What is in it for my company?
- Have a registered/qualified supervisor/team leader.
- Have efficient leaders.
- Have productive teams
- Improved BEE scorecard.
- Levies – access skills development fund (Grants)
What does the ENJO Consultants team supervisor programme entail?
- A 5‐day interactive training programme (discussions/role play/ practical application).
- Portfolio of evidence submission on day 5 of the training for assessment. The portfolio of evidence contains proof of your ability to apply the newly acquired knowledge and skills in the workplace.
On successful completion of the programme, ENJO Consultants will upload your results onto the ETDP database and you will receive a certificate. The ETDP SETA will capture your results on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) and issue a Statement of Results (SOR) that will reflect the credits you have earned.Who should attend the training?
- Those wishing to attend a SETA accredited training programme on assessing.
- Those who wish to obtain a formal qualification in this field
- Career Guidance Practitioners
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Human Resource Managers
- Training managers
- Facilitators and Trainers
- Lecturers and Teachers
- Coaches and Mentors
50333 National Diploma: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices – Level 5