SAQA Unit Standard 117865 (Assist and support learners to manage their learning experiences. NQF Level 4, 5 Credits)
SAQA Unit Standard 117874 (Guide and support learners about their learning, assessment and recognition opportunities. NQF Level 5, 6 Credits)
SAQA Unit Standard 123396 (Define target audience profiles and skills gaps. NQF Level 4, 6 Credits)
SAQA Unit Standard 263976. (Demonstrate understanding of outcomes-based education and training. NQF Level 5, 5 Credits)
Find out more about this course:
• Duration: 4 days
• Credits Earned: 22
• SETA: ETDP
NQF level 4 / Grade 12
What is in it for me?
- Credits towards a full qualification.
- Gains a formal qualification to support learners.
- Improves skills in the identification and analysis of learning needs
- Skills in providing advice, support and guidance relating to skills development within the NQF framework for individuals and the organisation
- Change of career focus.
What is in it for my company?
- Have a person who is skilled in providing guidance related to skills development within the NQF framework.
- Plan skills development for the company to address skills gaps.
- Assist the HR Department and the SDF.
- Employers who are registered to claim skills levies will be able to claim skills levies when sending their staff on this training programme.
- Improved BEE scorecard.
What does the ENJO Consultants learner support programme entail?
A 5-day interactive training programme (presentations, discussions, role play and practical application in a classroom environment)
Portfolio of evidence submission on day 5 of the training. The portfolio of evidence contains proof of your ability to apply the newly acquired knowledge and skills in the workplace. This POE will be submitted to all necessary experts and prescribed bodies on your behalf.
On successful completion of the programme, ENJO Consultants will upload your results onto the ETDP database and you will receive a certificate. The ETDP SETA will capture your results on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) and issue a Statement of Results (SOR) that will reflect the credits you have earned.Who should attend the training?
- Those wishing to attend a SETA accredited training programme on assessing.
- Those who wish to obtain a formal qualification in this field
- Career Guidance Practitioners
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Human Resource Managers
- Training managers
- Facilitators and Trainers
- Lecturers and Teachers
- Coaches and Mentors
50334 National Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices – Level 5
50333 National Diploma: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices – Level 5
50331 National Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices – Level 6