SAQA Unit Standard 10301.
(Complete a Research Assignment. NQF Level 6, 20 Credits)
Find out more about this course:
• Duration: 3 days
• Credits Earned: 20
• SETA: ETDP
NQF level 4 / Grade 12
What is in it for me?
- Credits towards a full qualification.
- Gains a formal qualification to support learners.
- Improves skills in the identification and analysis of learning needs
- Skills in way to research accurately and efficiently
- Change of career focus.
What is in it for my company?
- Have a person who is skilled in research methodologies
- Improved BEE scorecard.
What does the ENJO Consultants learner support programme entail?
A 2-day interactive training programme (presentations, discussions, role play and practical application in a classroom environment)
Portfolio of evidence submission 3 months after the completion of the training. The portfolio of evidence contains proof of your ability to apply the newly acquired knowledge and skills in the workplace. This POE will be submitted to all necessary experts and prescribed bodies on your behalf.
On successful completion of the programme, ENJO Consultants will upload your results onto the ETDP database and you will receive a certificate. The ETDP SETA will capture your results on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) and issue a Statement of Results (SOR) that will reflect the credits you have earned.Who should attend the training?
- Those wishing to attend a SETA accredited training programme on assessing.
- Those who wish to obtain a formal qualification in this field
- Career Guidance Practitioners
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Human Resource Managers
- Training managers
- Facilitators and Trainers
- Lecturers and Teachers
- Coaches and Mentors
50333 National Diploma: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices – Level 5
50331 National Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices – Level 6