ENJO Consultants is accredited with the ETDP SETA to offer the following full NQF Level Early Childhood Development (ECD).
First of all the ECD programme offered by can either be done a a full qualification, part qualification or per module adding value to your current qualification.
The National Certificate: Early Childhood Development is a one year programme consisting of seven or eight modules. Modules are presented over a 5 day session one week a month. By being accredited with the ETDP SETA this ensures that you receive training of a high quality.
Since the training is of a modular structure you can commence on the programme at any stage. So this gives the student the flexibility to commence when it suites term best.
Therefore when completing the full qualification the you will be awarded the National Certificate: Early Childhood development: NQF level 4; 120 credits.
Furthermore this ECD training programme is ideal for those who wish to gain further knowledge in early childhood development as well as completing module eight which is creche management..
In conclusion the training modules have been broken down as follows:
- Communication (Credits: 20)
- Communication Second Language (Credits: 20)
- Numerical Skills (Credits: 16)
- Basic Child Knowledge (Credits: 18)
- Environment and Care (Credits: 41)
- Support to Families (Credits: 13)
- Numeracy, Literacy & Life Skills in Grade R (Credits: 45)
- Child Care Management (Credits: 21) – Optional
To get a comprehensive break down the programme click on the link below.