Accreditation guarantees the following:
- Firstly ENJO Consultants (Pty) Ltd has gone through the SETA accreditation process. This rigorous process consists of compiling and implementing a QMS (Quality Management System), developing the necessary unit standard based accredited learning material, sourcing the relevant registered assessors and moderators. All of this was verified and approved by the relevant Quality Assurance Bodies as listed below.
- All training material used is aligned with the relevant unit standards and qualifications registered on the NQF. Hence the material is therefore verified and approved by the ETQAs (Education and Training Quality Assurers) of the different relevant SETAs.
- Only qualified and registered facilitators, assessment and moderation personnel are utilized.
- Furthermore our training premises and administration services have been approved by the relevant ETQA.
- Assessment Results of learners are verified by the relevant ETQAs and uploaded on the NLRD (National Learner Record Database). This means that all successful learners will be awarded the relevant credits for the unit standards and are uploaded onto the NLRD.
- Learners can accumulate credits towards skills programmes and full qualifications.
- In conclusion ENJO accreditation is lying with the ETDP SETA, MICT SETA and SABPP.
Other important affiliations/registrations
ENJO Consultants (Pty) Ltd is further registered, approved with other professional bodies as well.
I addition these registrations guarantee that ENJO Consultants (Pty) Ltd provide assurance of quality and may also have further benefits for learners:
- The South African Council for Educators (SACE) approved provider Reg No: 11863. For educators, this means that they can obtain CPDT points for successful completion of relevant programmes.
- IEB, Centre number 9842
- APPETD membership no MEM2017/122
- In conclusion ENJO Consultants (Pty) Ltd has committed itself to ethical business practices through signing the Unashamedly Ethical Code of Conduct.
In addition to being affiliated to these organisation we are also constantly updated with the latest developments in the training industry.